Spaccanapoli Comfort Suites actively participates in the humanitarian projects of the O.N.L.U.S. AMA Sempre, by donating 1 Euro per booking.learn more >
Personal data treatment
We wish to inform you that, in accordance with the Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30th June 2003 on personal data treatment and protection, your data will be treated according to the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. In particular:
1. Your data will be used by SpaccaNapoli Comfort Suites exclusively for the following purposes:
a) To send our customers information about news and special offers
b) To send customized promotions, through the analisys of your data.
2. Spaccanapoli Comfort Suites, located in Via F. Girardi 37, 80135 Napoli, Italy is responsible for the handling of personal information.
3. The Provision of your personal details is optional. Data will be used exclusively for the aims referred to in points a) and b).
4. In accordance with article 7 of the above-mentioned law you will have the right to contact SpaccaNapoli Comfort Suites to obtain information on the source of the personal data, on the processing purposes and methods, on the logic applied to the processing; you will also have the right to obtain updating, rectification or integration, erasure or blocking of the data relating to you. You can either write to us at the above postal address or send an e-mail at email@example.com.
5. SpaccaNapoli Comfort Suites adopts all the security measures and tools in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control. Your personal information are accessed only by authorised staff. SpaccaNapoli Comfort Suites adopts several measures to prevent law violations.
Informative pursuant to article 13 of the
Privacy Code and in compliance with the requirements of the
Provision 229/2014 of the AuthorityGuarantor for the
Protection of the Personal Data
Types of Cookies
- Profiling Cookies (first or third party) and retargeting Cookies;
- Cookies of social networking;
- Statistical Cookies fully managed by third parties.
On the contrary 'Technical’ CD Cookies don’t require the consent of the navigator.
Technical Cookies (strictly necessary)
These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of this site, for surfing and use of the website. The duration of these Cookies is strictly limited to the working session (i.e. once the browser is closed they are deleted) and, as they are not used for purposes other than those functional, their installation does not require any consent.
Profiling & retargeting cookies
Third Party Cookies
They are Cookies installed and operated by third parties, external to the site but incorporated to it. These cookies are used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences, send advertising messages according to your preferences and improve your browsing experience.
This website uses only the following third-party cookies:
Third-party cookies: Google (Map, Analytics, Google Plus, Youtube)
This site includes certain components transmitted by Google Map, Google plus, Youtube and Google Analytics; this last is a service of statistics and web traffic analysis provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Also in this case they are the third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookie). Google Analytics uses "cookies" to collect and analyze anonymous information on the behavior of use of the website (including the user IP address). This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes it in order to prepare reports for the operators of this site about the activities on the websites themselves. This site does not use (and do not allow third parties to use) the analysis tool of Google to monitor or collect personal identifiable information. Google will not associate user IP address with any other data held by Google and does not try to link an IP address with the identity of a user. Google can also communicate this information to third parties if required by law or where such third parties process the above said information on Google's behalf. For more information, please see the link: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
The user can selectively disable the action of Google on his/her browser by installing the component of opt-out provided by Google. To disable the action of Google, please see the link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Life of cookies
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the closure of the browser or the execution of the logout command. Other cookies "survive" the closing of the browser and are also available to future visits of the user. These cookies are known as persistent and their duration is set by the server at the time of their creation. In some cases it is fixed a deadline, in other cases the duration is unlimited. This site does not use persistent cookies. However, browsing the pages of this website or coming out of this site, you can interact with sites operated by third parties that can create or modify persistent and profiling cookies.
The user can decide whether to accept or not cookies using the settings on his/her own browser. Warning: Disabling all or part of the technical cookies can compromise the use of the functionality of the site reserved for registered users, if the site contains these features. On the contrary disabling "third-party" cookies, where present, does not prejudge in any way the surfing. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. Furthermore the best browsers allow to define different settings for cookies "owners" and those of "third parties".
Next, here are links to articles that explain how to disable cookies on the action of various major browsers: